Along with Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp, Apple very own iMessage is also one of the best instant messaging apps at present. However, this app is exclusive to the iPhone and iPad users only as it has been developed and owned by Apple. However, this app can also be used on the Windows platform using some special tricks. If you are a Windows user and want to use the app, then you have come to the right place. In this guide, we are going to tell you how you can download iMessage for Windows. So just scroll down and take a look.
Download iMessage for Windows: What Do You Need
Now, before we talk about the process to download iMessage on Windows, we need to tell you that you need to have a Mac device with iMessage app installed in it. Otherwise, you will not b able to download and use the app on your Windows desktop or laptop. Since this app is exclusive to iDevices, having a Mac is a must that can run the iMessage app.
Download iMessage for Windows: The Method in Detail
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below and you should be able to use the app with ease on your Windows desktop or laptop.
- STEP 1: Make sure you have a Mac with iMessage installed and a Windows PC
- STEP 2: Now download Chrome browser and Chrome Remote Desktop on both the systems.
- STEP 3: When the installation is complete, launch Chrome on both the systems
- STEP 4: On your Mac, download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer. In case you don’t know, the Chrome Remote Desktop Host enables the users to access another device, like a PC or laptop remotely through the Chrome browser or Chromebook. You can even access your apps and files securely.
- STEP 5: After download, install the downloaded file on your Mac
- STEP 6: Use the code to connect both the systems, i.e the PC and the Mac
- STEP 7: Now that you have followed the steps, you should be able to use iMessage on Windows PC now.
If you have followed the steps mentioned above carefully, then by now the iMessage app should have got installed. We hope, you have liked our guide to download iMessage for Windows. If you face any issues during the installation process, you may contact us and we would be happy to help you out.